Monday, November 16, 2009

Letter to the editor


If you'd like to write a letter of ill-informed complaint to Petersfield Newswire, email us at stuff@petersfieldnewswire.co.uk

Sir,

I am writing to protest in the strongest possible terms about something which I feel must stop before it proves a blight on our town.

I’ve no idea what it is but I’m sure there is something out there which will anger us immensely over the next 12 months and which will act as a catalyst for a stream of letters of ill-informed complaint to your website.

Year after year we find things to outrage us and it appears 2010 will be no different.

I blame the current Government, immigrants, teenagers and those responsible for determining the current drop in house prices.

Unless something is done soon I fear nothing will be done. Surely the status quo is worth maintaining.

Yours,

Mandy Hiller
Toomuchtimeonmyhands Avenue, Steep

No comments:

Post a Comment